Guys, during dry or cold weather, our skin gets dry. Our hair also suffers fragility because of the very low moisture present in the air. They become fragile and prone to breakage.
As the humidity drops, your skin experiences a change from being hydrated and healthy to getting dry, itchy, and chapped. Humid air helps skin and hair moisturized. It is more challenging for women who do not go out and these women are normally deficient in vitamin D.
As your hairs are your body's significant part, it's imperative to take care of them throughout the entire year. Following these quick and easy hair care tips can maintain the health of your hairs throughout the year.
1) Daily consumption of dates is good for your hair. This essential product has a high concentration of iron and vitamin B, which improves blood circulation and hair growth.Hair care
2) Use of humidifier. 3) Proper Diet. 4) Drink water properly. 5) Do not take the stress. 6) Do not wash your hair daily. Maximum three times a week. 7) Hot water isn't a companion to your dry skin as it breaks the lipid barriers in the skin, which increases dryness. To help dry skin, wash your hair with warm water. 8) It is important to cover your hair when being active outside. 9) Use a good shampoo and conditioner, preferably without sulfates. 10) Cotton pillow’s covers absorb moisture, so you should try to invest in the satin pillow’s cover. 11) Avoid heat styling tools, heat causes damage. 12) Use any one or two of the following hair masks at least once weekly.
Masks for Weak/Dry Hairs and Hair Fall: It’s not a difficult task to make a mask for your hair at the home. The application process is simple too but to get the proper result do it regularly… this is important!
Coconut Oil Mask:
One ingredient mask… seriously it is true!! Take coconut oil in a bowl according to the length of your hair, warm it in a microwave or on a stove at slow flame then massage your hairs with this oil. Leave for at least one hour.
Warm oil penetrates through the hair shafts and follicles of your hair and nourishes them. It helps to restore your hair shine. Coconut oil, being a triglyceride of lauric acid (principal fatty acid), has a high affinity for hair proteins and because of its low molecular weight and straight linear chain, it can penetrate inside the hair shaft. (Study)
Dates and Aloe Mask:
Apply Aloe and Dates mask properly and well covered with a warm towel. Leave for at least 20 minutes and wash… Tada!! ..simple one
Dates make your hair strong, smooth, and shiny because of proteins. Vitamin B5 helps to strengthen hair follicles and reduces hair loss. Aloe vera is the best ingredient to moisturize your scalp. (Study)
Avocado & Egg Yolk Mask:
Apply this mask to moisturize your scalp and to increase the volume of hairs
1) Half mashed avocado 2) 2 egg yolks
Mix ingredients well. Apply to wet or dry hair and allow to sit for 15-20 minutes then wash.
Yogurt, Egg, Olive oil and Mayonnaise Mask:
1) 2 tablespoons yogurt 2) 1 teaspoon Mayonnaise 3) 1 egg 4) 1 tablespoon olive oil
Mix all ingredients well in a bowl. Apply to your hair and allow to sit for 15-20 minutes. Wash your hair and allow it to dry as normal. Yogurt, Egg, and Lemon (Good therapy for Dandruff):
1) 2 tablespoons of yogurt 2) 1 egg 3) 1 teaspoon lemon juice
1) Mix two tbs of yogurt and one teaspoon of lemon juice in one egg. 2) Massage this into your scalp and leave on for an hour. 3) Shampoo and condition after this.
Aloe vera and Yogurt Mask
1) Mix the aloe vera gel and yogurt until you get a smooth mixture. 2) Section your hair and start applying the mixture to your scalp and through the length of your hair. 3) Wait for 30-40 minutes and then wash your hair as usual.
It is one of the most well-known and widely used hairs regrowth remedies. This is the least expensive and best cure. Fundamentally onion is rich in dietary sulfur, which is best in building strong hair. The sulfur from onions promotes collagen, which in turn support to produce good skin cells and hair regrowth. Further, onion has antibacterial and anti fungal properties. Onion has antioxidants and it inhibits free radicals, and thus protect your hair follicles from further damage. Onion improves blood circulation of the scalp thereby speedup the nutrient supply to the hair. (Study) Yogurt, Honey and Olive Oil Mask:
1) 1 tsp olive oil 2) 1 Tbsp honey 3) ¼ cup yogurt
Mix the ingredients well. Apply to hair and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
Yogurt act as a deep conditioner while honey is the best way to restore your moisturizer. (Study) .Olive oil promotes hair growth because of Oleuropein, which is a polyphenol abundant in olive oil. (Study)
Two factors tend to influence most cases of hair loss: hormones and genetics. If you do not get benefit with these remedies then you should consult your dermatologist. Do you need to visit a dermatologist??
If you find that above mentioned these tips aren't assisting with calming your dry and fragile hairs, it may be a time to visit your dermatologist. The person can look at your skin and decide different sorts of treatments available.