Flax seed for your health!!
Flax seeds are the small seeds rich in calcium, omega 3 fatty acids and best source of antioxidants. Calcium is good not only for your bone construction but also for your muscles function while omega 3 fatty acids are the best choice for moms and moms to be but for men too.
1) Diabetes prevention:
Flaxseed contains soluble fiber as fractions that have an effect on insulin secretions from the pancreas and its action in maintaining plasma glucose level in the blood. Flaxseed was shown to reduce the blood sugar level two hours after the meal.
Studies on the diabetes prevention factor of Flaxseed show positive resonance between flaxseed and blood sugar level out of these all I am shearing you one study with you in detail which is conducted in Canada; a consumption of 50 gm per day over four weeks of flaxseed by young females reduced 27 % of blood glucose levels, study was published in British Journal of Nutrition. Similar findings were observed in postmenopausal women who were on 40 gm per day of flax seed fortified diet (Lemay and others 2002). Bread containing 25% flaxseed gave a glycemic response that was 28% lower than the control (no flaxseed) bread (Jenkins and others 1999).
Now I am not here to pushing you to go to grocery store and purchase flexseed in bulk to control your diabetes. Ask your physician first before taking any medicine to treat disorder because heavy consumption may also cause side effects.
2) Lowering cholesterol:
There are some studies showing that the flax seed oil can reduce total cholesterol especially LDL (low-density lipoprotein) which is known as bad cholesterol. Studies show that the people with high level of cholesterol, 40 to 50 grams of flax seed daily has a good result, the dose is not fixed as such.
In order to reduce unwanted fats from your blood that is triglycerides, flax seed oil can be used, for this 38-60 gm of daily flax seed consumption has a good result. Remember to take your doctor advice always.
3) Cancer-fighting abilities:
Because of antioxidant property flex seed is good to fight against cancer.
4) Kidney Lupus:
15 grams of flaxseed for improving kidney function in people with lupus is good.
5) Antioxidant Properties:
Flaxseeds are the powerful scavengers because of antioxidants present in them, primarily it contains hydroxyl radical as scavengers, hydroxyl radicals are known because of there perilous nature to damage adjacent molecules (Prasad 1997; Kitts and others 1999). Flaxseed oil offers a powerful source of antioxidants because the alpha-lineolic acid found in flax is soluble in both water and oil medium like Vitamin A and E.
Women who have PCOs should add ground flaxseed in their daily schedule as flaxseed contains chemicals that are helpful in reducing testosterone levels and improves lipid profile, both of which are helpful in managing and controlling of PCOS.
You know one of my aunts had the problem of psoriasis she had started to take avocado and flaxseed oil in combination form on a daily basis, you people will not believe her problem has been resolved. Avocado and Flaxseed oil combination therapy has fabulous result in conditions like inflammatory, itchy, irritating and flaky skin in case of psoriasis and eczema.
For this wash your affected area properly and let it dry. Then apply flaxseed oil to the area, and then immediately following with a small amount of avocado oil in the same area.
8) No Periods or Irregular Periods:
Flax seeds can naturally increase our estrogen levels. Use seed rotation to re-balance your hormones.
SEED ROTATION TECHNIQUE:
For menopausal women: They can start this method any day and rotate the seeds every after two weeks.
The technique is based on a 30-day cycle:
1. From Day 1 to Day 15 of a menstrual cycle, we need more estrogen in order to build up our endometrium i.e. lining of the uterus. This is called the follicular phase. In this stage in order to increase estrogen level takes one tablespoon of flaxseed per day.
2. From Day 15 to Day 30, Luteal phase, one tablespoon of sesame seeds and one tablespoon of sunflower seeds per day is recommended, by these seeds we can naturally support the body to produce more progesterone, this sex hormone will help thicken the uterine lining and prepare it for implantation.
Ahan! let us talk about some beauty tips. I love to do the discussion on this topic and give more preference on natural beauty rather then beauty comes from the use of makeup accessories. Artificial beauty does not satisfy you internally.
Flaxseed Face Mask For Skin Cleansing
1 tablespoon flaxseed powder
How to do?
1. Mix both ingredients together to make a paste that should be lumps free.
2. Apply this mask on your body for about 15 minutes
3. Wash with normal tap water.
4. Use this mask twice a month with fifteen days gap.
1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
How to do?
Do gentle massage of flaxseed oil before bed directly to your body parts or your face.
Keep in mind! before application of skin products on your body always wash your skin properly to abolish dust or unwanted particles with tap water and good face wash/soap.
Do You Want To Get Wrinkles Free Skin With Flaxseed?
1 tablespoon Flaxseed/ Flaxseed oil
How to do?
I am extremely excited to let you know how you can treat aging signs and wrinkles that appear on your face as the result of the deficiency of omega-3 in the diet. Eat flaxseeds on regular basis is helpful to get rid of ageing signs as the rich source of omega 3 fatty acids.
If you apply it as oil on regular basis at least for about 30-45 minutes and wash properly then you will see a difference within fifteen days.
Hair Loss, Not a Big Deal With Therapy Of Flaxseed oil
Two-three tablespoon flaxseed oil
How to do?
Heat the flax oil in the microwave for about 10 seconds, apply it on your hair from roots to tips do massage for 5-10 minutes and leave, for good results you can wrap a towel around your hairs for half hour then wash your hairs.
Repeat this procedure twice or thrice per week.
Take away Your Acne With Flaxseeds
1 tablespoon grinned flaxseeds
2 teaspoons lemon/lime juice
1 tablespoon raw honey
How to do?
1. Mix lemon juice, flaxseed and honey.
2. Apply this mixture on your full face evenly and slowly massage it for a few minutes using your fingertips.
3. Let it dry. Leave it for half an hour.
4. Wash with water.
5. For best result avoid protein diet.
6. Repeat procedure two times in a week to treat your acne.
Hair Gel Made From Flaxseeds
1/4th cup flax Seeds
2 cups water
1 tbsp lemon/lime Juice
How to do?
1. Boil flaxseeds in water to get liquid with a thick consistency like gel.
2. Further, mix lemon juice and stir the liquid.
3. Turn the burner off and let it cool.
4. Once cooled, store this gel in a jar.
5. Use this natural gel to style your hairs to design different hairstyles.
6. You may apply this natural gel directly in the roots of your hairs or scalp to boost the growth of hairs in case of baldness.
Are you worrying about obesity??
Eating flaxseeds are good to reduce your weight as they contain high protein, low carbohydrates, and high fiber content. High fiber contents and at least 8 glass of water are helpful to reduce your chronic or acute constipation and soften your stool.
You can use flaxseeds in replacement of oatmeal, add-in products during baking, sprinkle over salad, meat can be a coat with a mixture of grinned flaxseeds and spices to bake and eat this coated yummy meat with pasta. In replacement of breadcrumbs use flax seeds while making food.